I am a science communicator and consultant that works with nonprofit organizations. I am dedicated to advancing scientific disciplines and passionate about the environment, sustainable systems, community, and democracy.
Recreationally I write about these topics. I also enjoy designing things, such as garden boxes, screenprint shirts, and tournament brackets. I am always looking for collaborators for my current projects, events, and other new ideas and ventures.
- Principal Consultant, Prime Root
- Communications Director, International Neuroethics Society
- Communications Lead, Dane County Voter ID Coalition
- Advisory team, OWN IT: Building Black Wealth
- Secretary, Rolling Meadows Neighborhood Association
- Leader, Modern Populace